Will the PVC/Vinyl chalk?
Using a durable grade non-chalking TiO2 in the vinyl (PVC/Vinyl) formulation ensures that there will be very minimal chalking. All vinyl fencing will chalk sooner or later, but with the superior protection capabilities of TiO2 this will be kept to a bare minimum. Chalking is the deterioration of the vinyl surface which exposes the TiO2 particles to the surface. The white powder can be wiped off from the surface for exceptional beauty over a full lifetime.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?