Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?
Yes. Outdoor PVC/Vinyl products are designed to have some "give" in them. The flexibility adds strength and keeps the fence from becoming brittle and breakable. It should have a slight "deflection" in the wind.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Do you offer anything special for fences around swimming pools?