What are some examples of PVC/Vinyl that do not contain impact modifiers, UV Stabilizers or Ti02?
A dark green lawn chair which turns very faded light green, goes soft and droopy, and is thrown out after a year or two is a very good example of a PVC/Vinyl product which is made "more affordable".
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?