Is PVC/Vinyl really strong enough for winter climates?
One of the most important ingredients in our PVC/Vinyl is the "impact modifiers" which make it as strong as standard wood. Its designed to expand and contract when freezing and thawing.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?