How long should I expect my fence or railing to last?
In a typical back yard application, away from road-salt and snow plows, any of these styles can look great for more than 25 or 30 years with very minor maintenance (washing once or twice per year).
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?