How is the PVC/Vinyl made into fences and railings?
Velocity cuts the profiles into their proper lengths for each design of fence. Holes are routed into the posts and rails, so that pickets can be inserted into them, without any requirement for external (visible) brackets or hardware. These "fabricated" pieces can then be assemble into completed fence sections.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?