Does buying from a larger manufacturer really matter?
Due to the costs involved in setting up to manufacture quality PVC/Vinyl, purchasing PVC/Vinyl resin at a reasonable price (a world oil commodity),and the costs associated with constantly measuring manufacturing tolerances, the manufacturing of PVC/Vinyl is best left to large manufacturers.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?