Do all PVC/Vinyl products contain TiO2?
NO. Titanium Dioxide, although essential for long time performance of the product, cost money. One easy way for smaller "PVC/Vinyl manufacturers" to compete is to cut back on the amount of "expensive" Titanium Dioxide included within the product.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?