But don't the smaller manufacturers, who only extrude one line at a time, have better control of their product?
One of the advantages of the larger manufacturers is that they will be running many extruders at the same time. This allows them the opportunity to have a quality assurance department. One person is constantly taking samples of the product and measuring over 100 different variables. It further allows more opportunity for in-house testing equipment and facilities.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it matter if a PVC/Vinyl fence touches the ground?
- What about composite fencing?
- What do you recommend for helping the posts last longer?
- Does Velocity Vinyl offer a choice of post caps?
- Will a PVC/Vinyl fence move in the wind?